I’ve been tagged by Emily at Paperseed.
- I dislike donuts. I used to really love them but now I can’t even stand the thought of eating one.
- I’m not an accountant but I’m expected to do accounting work proficiently. I took accounting in summer school so I could get it over with quickly. My job gradually advanced me into an accountant’s position but I have no clue what I’m doing. (and I don’t get paid any extra to offset my accounting responsibilities either)
- September is my favorite month. I got married in September. I love the weather. I love the fall clothes. I love the back to school sales.
- I’m a Alfred Hitchcock fan. Rope and Rear Window are my two favorite A.H. movies. I haven’t seen all the movies but I’m working on it.
- I watch WWE RAW on Monday nights. There, I said it. Lets move on.
- I’ve seen Ani Difranco in concert, twice. I’ve also seen Kiss in concert, twice. Two very different styles of music but I love them both.
- I have a clutter problem. It drives my husband nuts.
The guidelines are:
1 Link the person who has tagged you
2 Tell seven true things about yourself
3 Tag seven new people (I only tagged two people, I’m a rebel.)
4 Leave a message with the person you have tagged so they know about it