I took some time Sunday to experiment with wet felting. My first attempts came out terrible but after some trial & error I figured out that I needed to fluff the wool a bit more to get it to do what I wanted. I ended up with a few bits that are nice enough to use for something. I’m just not sure what I’m going to use it for yet.
I also tried using leather for books for the first time. Here are two that are almost finished; they’ll be getting closures soon. I’m super happy with them. The leather is from a pair of pants that I bought at a yard sale last year. They are bound with the long stitch.